Serenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity Forums

A series of forums mainly for furry stlye roleplay. Manga discussions, Fan sketch's / stories etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Go down 
+4
Rayea
Valan
xXGothic KittyXx
Silverphoenix204
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverphoenix204
Active Memeber
Active Memeber
Silverphoenix204

haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Empty
PostSubject: haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:28 pm

hey ash, its jason from facebook Very Happy whats going on cutie pie? lol.
Back to top Go down
xXGothic KittyXx
Admin
xXGothic KittyXx

PostSubject: Re: haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:14 am

Jason! I was wondering. Was like, omg someone I invited joined! I'm doing well thank you. Still working on my own layout right now. That's why the buttons are different. I've got a long way to go before my own layout is finished. How have you been doing?
Back to top Go down
Silverphoenix204
Active Memeber
Active Memeber
Silverphoenix204

PostSubject: Re: haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:55 am

:: clicks twelve different buttons before finding "reply" ::

im doing okay, not great but im alright. a little bit sick at the time of writing this, but im tough... oh an elephant... elephant

that aside, I MISS TALKING TO YOU!!! at least we have fourms >.> not quite the same but eh, whatever were both busy Razz
Back to top Go down
xXGothic KittyXx
Admin
xXGothic KittyXx

PostSubject: Re: haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:49 am

Well its better then not being able to talk at all. You better get better or I'll throw yarn balls at you! cat >.> I'm still working on the layouts so everything's going to be tweaked off and on, lol.
Back to top Go down
Silverphoenix204
Active Memeber
Active Memeber
Silverphoenix204

PostSubject: Re: haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:04 pm

yeah, the site is coming along though, so it looks good at least.

and yes, i am getting better. all in all im alright... i read your facebook updates and i wonder what your up too... why not post like a diary or journal thingy here so i know everything about you! >.> not that that sounds creepy or anything.
Back to top Go down
xXGothic KittyXx
Admin
xXGothic KittyXx

PostSubject: Re: haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:05 am

Haha I have my story site coming along with all of that so I just might link it here. I miss us talking Jason.
Back to top Go down
Silverphoenix204
Active Memeber
Active Memeber
Silverphoenix204

PostSubject: Re: haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:22 pm

yeah i know... i would be on facebook/ the computer more often except mine is broken... and this wonderful school computer is definatly sub par >.>

so, how have you been? relationship status? found a plushie to die for? what ya eat for lunch???
Back to top Go down
xXGothic KittyXx
Admin
xXGothic KittyXx

PostSubject: Re: haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:53 am

Not much of anything. I'm undecided on everything right now. I'm not happy but I'm not down either so I'm just waiting to get my feelings straight and find out. Katnip already has someone else. It didn't take her long..Anyway..Great now I AM depressed.
Back to top Go down
Silverphoenix204
Active Memeber
Active Memeber
Silverphoenix204

PostSubject: Re: haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:30 pm

... opps i sowwy...

so how about i feel asleep this after noon with bowser and woke up with my plushie yoshi? WEIRD!!!
Back to top Go down
xXGothic KittyXx
Admin
xXGothic KittyXx

PostSubject: Re: haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:26 am

I still want a Yoshi Plush!!! ♥Pouts♥ It's alright it's not your fault I'm just good at managing usually to not show I am more hurt then I appear is all. I give and pour everything into relationships and when they fail..So it's only natural. I'm just trying to find out if I'm on the rebound right now or that I actually like this guy. Are you feeling any better?
Back to top Go down
Silverphoenix204
Active Memeber
Active Memeber
Silverphoenix204

PostSubject: Re: haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:22 pm

O.O

you like a guy? my god i have hope!

and yes im fine, and the rebound is never fun... just give it time...
Back to top Go down
xXGothic KittyXx
Admin
xXGothic KittyXx

PostSubject: Re: haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:35 am

Your getting slow in your old age. Smile Well its a definite interest with him but things are kind of bleh with me right now so I've not been very active in taking things further like I usually would.
Back to top Go down
Silverphoenix204
Active Memeber
Active Memeber
Silverphoenix204

PostSubject: Re: haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:15 pm

so when did you meet mr. amazing? pics now!!!

anyways, nice going at least it sounds like things are moving along fairly smoothly for you.
Back to top Go down
Valan

PostSubject: Re: haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:00 pm

bounce
Back to top Go down
xXGothic KittyXx
Admin
xXGothic KittyXx

PostSubject: Re: haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:01 am

I've known him since I've known Katnip. We got pretty close as friends and the only two I could really turn to when Kat dumped me was Him and SuSu bunny, so those to I'm immensely fond of now. HiHi Valan! Smile

Your still a very close friend to Jason, lol.
Back to top Go down
Silverphoenix204
Active Memeber
Active Memeber
Silverphoenix204

PostSubject: Re: haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:05 pm

woot?

i bet he's cutteeeeeeeee... i already know susu bunny is.

so how about on facebook people from my old OLD highschool found me? it feels good to be remembered by so many people Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
xXGothic KittyXx
Admin
xXGothic KittyXx

PostSubject: Re: haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:48 am

Haha your kind of hard to forget? ^^
Back to top Go down
Rayea
Rayea

PostSubject: Re: haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:05 pm

Ouch... so you couldn't turn to me? Now i'm hurt =(
see... now i'm an emo Jess! =P

haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii SSPX1804
Back to top Go down
xXGothic KittyXx
Admin
xXGothic KittyXx

PostSubject: Re: haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:59 am

See? Jess is the cutest thing ever! It's why I love her so. ♥
Back to top Go down
Rayea
Rayea

PostSubject: Re: haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:15 am

Pffft. Not cute. But thank you, my lovely Seki.
Back to top Go down
xXGothic KittyXx
Admin
xXGothic KittyXx

PostSubject: Re: haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:55 pm

You do realize still when we meet I'm glomping you and giving you furious Seki licks and and then randomly mewing at you and pawing at your boobs or something? ♥ Lol.

And you are cute darn it! Don't make me glomp you for the a full week! ♥ ♥ ♥
Back to top Go down
Rayea
Rayea

PostSubject: Re: haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:44 am

I'm not cute... i'm a horrible person and I think I just ended up single again..
Back to top Go down
xXGothic KittyXx
Admin
xXGothic KittyXx

PostSubject: Re: haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:46 am

That's it! ♥Pounces in a gentle glomp and pins you. Palms tickling your sides as she'd snuggle you into her warm embrace. Her irises giving a fierce gaze into your own.♥ No more arguments! Your beautiful! Your my best friend and I love you so no more arguments!...Or else!

Rayi if you have yahoo add me! Ashely.Summer@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Rayea
Rayea

PostSubject: Re: haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:21 am

♥snuggles back gently and curls up close♥
I'll argue all I want. I'm good at it.
Back to top Go down
xXGothic KittyXx
Admin
xXGothic KittyXx

PostSubject: Re: haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:42 am

♥Grins♥ Same here, actually. Until I get it through that stubbornness of yours that your amazing. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serenity Forums :: Welcome!-
Jump to: