Serenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity Forums

A series of forums mainly for furry stlye roleplay. Manga discussions, Fan sketch's / stories etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Layout updates.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXGothic KittyXx
Admin
xXGothic KittyXx

Layout updates. Empty
PostSubject: Layout updates.   Layout updates. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:35 am

I was able to finish the main navigation buttons yesterday around noon. I'm working on the main logo above right now, this one is going to take longer as everything is from scratch in the making of my own layout. I have tons of stuff I made for my Furcadia Dreams that I was never able to apply to my dreams, since limited access had me nearly always offline there. Tell me what you think as things change! I really love design as much as I love cosmetology so please help me to become better?
Back to top Go down
Earth
Earth

Layout updates. Empty
PostSubject: very VERY nice!   Layout updates. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:57 am

feels like a wonderful place this website!!!

Heaven + Earth ^.^
Back to top Go down
xXGothic KittyXx
Admin
xXGothic KittyXx

Layout updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout updates.   Layout updates. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:33 am

Well I'm still obviously working on the entire layout. My background isn't working correctly at the moment. Thanks! ^.^
Back to top Go down
xXGothic KittyXx
Admin
xXGothic KittyXx

Layout updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout updates.   Layout updates. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:35 am

I finally got the background working. Soon I'll begin work on the rest of the buttons! Also I few friends are making a few surprises for everyone since I have so little online time these days. I'm going to end up posting a link on FB to here. That way the forums will, I hope become more active. And if some of you noticed on my own profile a yahoo messenger link. I CAN get on it. It's just only two comps have it so its a usual fight to be able to get one of those comps. That's about it for the updates for today!
Back to top Go down
Earth
Earth

Layout updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout updates.   Layout updates. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:33 pm

I have a HUGE crush on the admin... Wink * she owns my heart
Back to top Go down
xXGothic KittyXx
Admin
xXGothic KittyXx

Layout updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout updates.   Layout updates. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:10 am

I still am shocked to hear that said ♥Flustered look♥
Back to top Go down
Silverphoenix204
Active Memeber
Active Memeber
Silverphoenix204

Layout updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout updates.   Layout updates. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:29 am

what are the little star rankings below our proflie name? why do i have one? does that mean im special? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xXGothic KittyXx
Admin
xXGothic KittyXx

Layout updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout updates.   Layout updates. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:19 pm

lol Those are profile ranks Jason kun. I've not worked out entirely how to set them and control the features. Soon I'll be adding a points store to where you can get more icons, certain special emotes that sort of thing. That project is a long time in coming though at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Silverphoenix204
Active Memeber
Active Memeber
Silverphoenix204

Layout updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout updates.   Layout updates. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:15 am

i love how we only have 7 members and only three of us are actually active Razz.

you need to get the word out ash!

post something on facebook or something... maybe some new pics of you and your little girlfriend for shiggles or something... not to mention in need someone/something to creep upon Razz.
Back to top Go down
xXGothic KittyXx
Admin
xXGothic KittyXx

Layout updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout updates.   Layout updates. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:55 am

Ah, but I did post a note on FB about the Forums.
Back to top Go down
Silverphoenix204
Active Memeber
Active Memeber
Silverphoenix204

Layout updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout updates.   Layout updates. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:11 pm

well yeah you did, but that was a WHILE ago... update it maybe?
Back to top Go down
xXGothic KittyXx
Admin
xXGothic KittyXx

Layout updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout updates.   Layout updates. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:29 pm

I might if I think about it but I'd rather just have close friends here too then some of the idiots I've met on my FL on FB.
Back to top Go down
Silverphoenix204
Active Memeber
Active Memeber
Silverphoenix204

Layout updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout updates.   Layout updates. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:54 am

are i an idiotz?
Back to top Go down
xXGothic KittyXx
Admin
xXGothic KittyXx

Layout updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout updates.   Layout updates. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:52 pm

No Jason your not. ^^

But some of them don't understand when I say no Means NO I don't want to date you stop asking.
Back to top Go down
Silverphoenix204
Active Memeber
Active Memeber
Silverphoenix204

Layout updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout updates.   Layout updates. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:03 am

YOU DONT???

yeah i can see how that can get annoying... isen't there a way to ignore them though?
Back to top Go down
xXGothic KittyXx
Admin
xXGothic KittyXx

Layout updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout updates.   Layout updates. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:18 am

Well most I've blocked lol.
Back to top Go down
Silverphoenix204
Active Memeber
Active Memeber
Silverphoenix204

Layout updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout updates.   Layout updates. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:31 pm

poor you, just cant help having a hot profile picture and a smoking hot body now then can you ash Razz

oh no im becoming a creeper too!
Back to top Go down
xXGothic KittyXx
Admin
xXGothic KittyXx

Layout updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout updates.   Layout updates. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:44 am

You already are one ♥Plays haunting music randomly♥ You used to "creep" on my Fb page all the time lol.
Back to top Go down
Silverphoenix204
Active Memeber
Active Memeber
Silverphoenix204

Layout updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout updates.   Layout updates. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:55 pm

well yeahhhhh but i TOLD YOU that i wassss, that's diffirent if i tell you so!

i still love you ash!
Back to top Go down
xXGothic KittyXx
Admin
xXGothic KittyXx

Layout updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout updates.   Layout updates. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:12 am

Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
xXGothic KittyXx
Admin
xXGothic KittyXx

Layout updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout updates.   Layout updates. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:12 pm

I'm near ready to try out one of the holiday themes I've been working on for next years major holidays! ^^ I may be able to set a time for when it updates everything on a specific date. But I have to do a decent bit of HTML, so I'll play around with that. Just thought I'd post about it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Layout updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout updates.   Layout updates. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Layout updates.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Serenity Forums :: Admin Updates!-
Jump to: